ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Good and bad.

I've been doing good and bad, I've noticed that I've lost a bit of weight, just the tiniest bit. i can see it in my thighs which i hate the most. but I've not really been having 1 meal a day which i really hope to get one day. at least I've lost weight. food will not take over my life.

but i need advice- I'm not used to fasting and restricting so if you're a pro at this please tell me, when you first start fasting or restricting and you get hungry, what can you do so that, that hunger fades, cause when i am hungry i go really hungry and i really wanna know how to suffice it in the beginning of a fast. thanks guys :)

tomorrow i will attempt one meal only. please encourage me ;) thanks xxxxx

ps, ive checked this for spelling mistakes and the amount of times i've said I've! LOOOL

1 comment:

  1. When I first started restricting the hunger would give me headaches and make me feel sick so I'd drink water or have a small prewrapped snack. Things such as a 100 calorie granola bar or something like that make it easy for you to eat only that. When you're really hungry and you pour a bowl of cereal or another snack you may pour more than you want to since you're so hungry. After awhile I was able to let the hunger pass without the sick feeling. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete