ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Friday 20 May 2011

The rapture? more like the end of my sadness.

so i got an iPhone yesterday for FREE! (don't ask why, long story)

I'm downloading iTunes and i have noticed it takes HOURS AND DAYS to download this dam thing! its ever so annoying! i really just wanna start downloading apps and shizz and get music on it but nooo, itunes has to be a slow bitch!
sorry frr the rant.
lets talk about what has been on all or minds, well on my mind.

                                            The Rapture

me being a christian myself i can tell you its all a bunch of bull, some Christians are just so religious! and think they can predict things that isn't even supposed to be predicted by us, like the end of the world. only God knows, its written clearly in the bible that not even Jesus knows when the time will come. so how can some 40 year old, skinhead old dude tell us he knows!
I'll stop now since most of you are probably not christian so theres no point in me talking about this x) but i like ranting.

it was non uniform today and i looked nice, so did other people, but all the attention was on my friend who's little big bum was 'enhanced' in her leggings and she also wore hazel contacts so everyone ( a lot of boys) were on that!

on me now. I've done well. only lunch and sipping water throughout the day. on Monday I'm starting some exercise, even though i hate exercises it will make me lose the weight quicker. so yeahh. thanks for reading. love you all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment