ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Everytime I try, you go and buy more food.

The title says it all- the day i try my best my mum buys pizza, PIZZA! i had 3 slices so far.
i had a prawn mayonnaise sandwich for lunch and 3 pizza slices for dinner? does that exceed 800 cals? someone please comment and tell me. because the pizza is my last meal and i really hope its not over 800 :D

been a good day anyway. don't have much to say. mocks all week and I've failed them all with silly mistakes says my brain. so my RE teacher will kill me. ahh well. only mocks.

cya later babies! xx

3 comments:

  1. I hate to tell you but pizza has about 220-300 calories and about 6 grams of fat per slice :( one slice is okay though but that's all...two at max. Is that you in the green dress to the right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't get discouraged over the pizza! pick up where you left off xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me. I was doing okay and my mom comes home with pizza. I had three pieces also. I can't resist pizza. I love it. I hate that I love it. and my diet was blown. :( so I know what u mean love.

    ReplyDelete