ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Monday 4 April 2011

Hey i'm good!

Hey ya'll! I'm so excited right now and really happy i have no idea why. okay i do
well i've been having really low self esteem lately because i think I'm ugly. yeah but then these couple of days boys have been flirting with me, staring at me, holding my hands and it feels great! one of my exes even like came really close to my and hugged me sensually, then he told me he wants his dick in my mouth which is really really wrong but i like the attention I've been getting from boys because it brings my low self esteem back up :)

*for those nosey people who want to know I'm a virgin because i believe in no sex before marriage and i haven't been involved in any other sexual activities*

anyways so i had a sandwich and a pizza slice so far, I've quit being obsessed with counting calories because it annoys me! but that pizza was my last meal so i know I've not gone over 800. I'm sticking to this because in June when i have my GCSE'S (I've been having mocks all week) i wanna be in a skirt and fluff around near my ex. and make him go ooooo!
it will take me about a month to become skinny and i can;t wait. two meals a day and I'll be there!
love you all and be happy <3

2 comments:

  1. Atleast someone's having a good day! You're not alone -- attention is a huge ego and mood booster. Use it to your advantage and keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up with the hard work is right..what is your GW if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete