ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Wednesday 27 April 2011

It's not my fault...

I've not been posting, its because i had no Internet connection at my house and whenever i went round to someones house who did i was surrounded by people so i couldn't post.
I've not been doing well since its the school holidays Ive been bingeing a lot but tomorrow i will start my two day liquid fast. my first ever fast and it will be tough since I'll be at home all day but I'll try my best.
i also came across a new tip for fighting cravings and sufficing your hunger:

VASELINE

yep you heard, Vaseline - basically one day i was proper hungry and i just dipped my finger in some plain Vaseline and ate some and after a few of them i wasn't hungry anymore, it really works and it isn't bad for you as long as you don't eat too much and plus it doesn't taste bad or taste of anything for that matter.
so there you gooo.

I'm very scared for my liquid fast but I'll try my best. here's my plan-

  • have a glass of water every hour! this will stop me feeling hungry
  • just have squash, water or water with lemon juice
  • if forced to eat i will NOT finish my plate
and that's the three golden rules. its baby steps for me so hopefully if these two days go well i can go to three days and four and maybe even a week! thanks for your support and thanks for my new followers!

stay strong xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to answer your questions...

i don't have a scale so i don't know how much i currently weigh but the last time i weighed myself i was 56kg and I'm pretty much the same as that to be honest

its not me in that green dress on the right btw :( even though i totally wish it was, if i was like her i wouldn't be making this blog XD

my goal weight is 49kg or 50kg, this is all a kick start into losing weight quick and then staying healthy and thin and try to eat normal again and stop starving etc. im not anorexic i have no EDNOs whatsoever.

thanks for you kind comments by the way :) im sad the pizza went over 800 cals btw hahaha :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment