ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Monday 28 March 2011

Hmmm

sorry i haven't been posting. my birthday in Friday was off the hook! i ate loads and loads. and had a lil binge today, i scrapped my plan because it wasn't working out, i can't avoid carbs, carbs is all i eat.

so maybe i can have a sandwich for lunch and and egg for dinner or something, all i know is i only wanna eat 2 meals a day.
Ive put on weight!!!! because of all this binging starving binging, ugh i hate it, i just wanna wash all this fat off. seeing all these girl getting their skirts on for the summer and me hiding behind some trousers. my skirt is probably all dusty now.

starting fro tomorrow i will have 2 meals a day and i will stick to this plan this time, its time to get serious. lets stop the envy and stop the dreaming. actions speak louder than words. let me be thin!

i will post and tell you how I'm doing. thanks for sticking by me guys even though I'm horrible at sticking to things. but here's some thinspo:
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment