ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Wednesday 23 February 2011

From good to horrible

Ok so my day started off good, i went to hospital for an appointment and weighed myself. i hate how i don't have a scale at home and i have to use my mates'
i was 56kg- which means i didn't put anything on or off. i hate how i control things. one minute i'm doing well good and the next something comes up and i have to eat. DAMN.
so i started off with:

breakfast: a glass of water

lunch: a peach smoothie

doing well so far? not anymore homie!

dinner: beans on toast, another smoothie, brioche, pepsi, indian tonic water etc etc.
i didn't even wanna count those calories cause i know i went over my plan calorie amount (600 cals)
i'm hoping that once i get into the habit of only 600 cals i shall go lower. i must be 100lbs. MUST.
please follow me guys :) and email me as i want an ana buddy: shareecebaby@gmail.com
i love you all even though i only have one follower (myself)

**

so i made a plan. since on firday i'm going out to an indian restaurant i KNOW i will eat a lot. but i'm sure that if i do a liquid fast till then and then a liquid fast soon after friday i'll make up for it? i need to lose weight before the end of this half term. my legs are hummongus. everyone knows and comments on them. even my family.

stay stron thinny minnies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment