ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Well hello there!

hello, i cannot believe that i made this blog, so i decided to make my first entry or whatever you call it. telling you a bit about me.
my name is shareece I'm 15 years old
i live with my mum and two sisters
i go to school (haha well you'd never have guessed right?)
this is my dream - THIN
i currently weigh 56kg- i know its a lot!
i want to go down to 49gk and lower and lower and lower
i want to be a business woman, in my thinny minny office with thinny minny staff
I live in the UK
I'm single and I'm straight

i shall do whatever to be thin, its kinda hard since i live with a family of big eaters! i even weigh and look more fatter than my older sister! now come on, you're supposed to weigh less than your elders.

and that's me, i hope you like me for who i am! see you later thinnies!
Stay Strong xx

No comments:

Post a Comment