ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Friday 25 February 2011

yayyy!

Ok so i managed to liquid fast all day yesterday and today :)))))) so i weighed myself and I'm now at 55kg, not good enough for me though as i know I'll put it back on after tonight eating out with my family and friends. but surely after that i will liquid fast again. this means that my dream of losing a lot of weight before school has been shattered :(

but the good thing is that my mum bought some weight loss pills that stop you from being hungry!!! its my lucky day! so she's starting these pills on Monday when school starts and you should take one a day. hopefully if i take these pills too i won't be hungry at school, so I'll miss lunch at school. I'll only have water for dinner and no breakfast :D this sorta excites me. But I've never taken diet pills before so i am a bit scared if it has side effects. especially since my mum ordered them online.

but i shall leave on a positive note. no hunger at school anymore. no sitting there trying so hard to obtain myself from eating. hahah i shall sit there and watch all my friends scoff down their food and I'll be laughing cause I'm thinning :)

anyhow, I'm wearing a  dress tonight and heels, this will be the highlight of my week, just going out having fun really. as I've wasted some of this half term. but officially after this i will become a loner, every time i go out I'm forced to eat. and it will be rude to not eat when being served at someone else's home. not to sound sad but my mum taught me a lot of manners lol. If i don't go out anymore i can stop myself from eating stupid calories. the hunger pains are kicking in and so is my happiness. i shall be thin :)

Stay Strong Thinny Minnies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment