ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Sunday 27 February 2011

why!?

Do i have to be so friking made to eat, why is it that when i'm bored i have to go into the kitchen and eat something, why is that when i am angry i have to eat something, why is it that when i eat i can feel the fat isnide me. why did i break my fast?!!!! >;(

i'm so mad you cannot believe it, weirdly enough after church i went over to my mates house, her whole family eat a lot so i was made to eat soooo much!
good thing is though that i i was 56.5kg and i'm now at 56.2kg. i know its not much of a difference, maybe not a difference at all but at least its bab steps.
i realized that since i haven't fasted before it will be impossible for me to suddenly fast for a whole week. my body wouldn't take it. so my plan is;
starting from Monday i shall start afresh. i love the idea if thinspo around the house but since i live with my family its never gonna happen. I have thinspo on my phone which i can hide pretty well. but i need more. any suggestions?

so school starts on monday and i'm all set, i think its easier to restrict pn a school day. and of course since i'm starting on those die pills my mum brought. i'm sooooo excited. This new week i shall drop the pounds off easy with those pills. the only problem is i have to make sure my mum doesn't notice i've taken some. even if she does she wouldn't ever think it was me. so i'm leaving on a positive note. i haven't done well today, but on Monday. the weightloss truly begins and i will stick to it.

byebye honniepies! xxx

2 comments:

  1. You officially have TWO followers :D You should join me in my liquid fast!!! It's strict but I know you can do it! stay strong <3 thank for following lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i'm hella happy!!!!! :D i will, i need to! i will try my best at it. your welcome. stay strong too babes xx

    ReplyDelete