ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Monday 28 February 2011

Shabooooyaaa baby!

sha booya, sha-sha- shabooya lose the weight now!!!

ok so you can probably guess that i;ve done well today and i've gone down to 56.1kg as i said baby steps. i will get there.
the diet pills sorta worked, it says it stops you from being hungry and it did, it gave me some sotmack pains though but thats maybe the hunger pains :) i'm happy, i nearly went over my limit because my mum made my faveruite food: creamy steak with veggies and rice- YUM
but whats yummer is my body to be. so iwent outta town today and didn't go school because of it, and normally when me and my mother go outta town we stop y Burger King to get something on our way back. but i said NO. i have the willpower i know i do now. i can't believe i managed to stop myself from going in there. woweeee am i happy!
i was thinspired today in the train, this blonde girl was wearing skinny jeans and she looked so damn skinny and beautiful. my future legs i told myself.

i now officially have two followers! thank you guys so much for the support. don't forget to e-mail me as i want a buddy!

**

So tomorrow is my first day back at school, i had my hair done the other day and its longer that before, i caught a lotta boys attention after that. so tomorrow i wanna go to school with a BANG; my new hair, new style and new mysterious attitude. thats what gets the guys going.

tomorrow:

breakfast; diet pill

lunch: water, water water and maybe a cup of grapes

dinner: some more grapes and water


stay strong skinnies! xx

1 comment: