ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Didn't binge at school. woweee

I am so happy today, now i don't know anything about St Davids day but i think it brought me luck today. i didn't binge at school. maybe because of my diet pill but i dunno.

so here's the list;

Breakfast: one Oreo- 55 cals

lunch; Nothing

home time: 3 Madeira slices; 90 cals

Total: 145 :D

i dunno how i managed. but there is a downside , my mum went shopping today and bought loads of food like coleslaw which is very high in calories etc etc. But i will have my willpower.

hmm i think today my target calorie intake will be 300 cals. so i might have a sandwich or something for dinner. But i am so happy.

**
My hair did catch some attention :)
so there is nothing new in my life atm apart from that and my mums cousin died so she's kinda upset and i hate to say this but it hasn't really affected me since i don't know him but i hate seeing my mum upset. I'm sure all of you hate seeing your mums upset. They do everything for you. honour them, don't be a fucking bitch to them like many chavs in this country.

i might have an update later on but i dunno

love you all stay strong xx

No comments:

Post a Comment