ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Wednesday 2 March 2011

"And everythings cool as long as I'm getting thinner"

song- the fear- lily Allen

I'll just start with the numbers alright?

breakfast; diet pill = 0 calories

lunchtime; 1 sl cheese pizza = 230 calories
                 small kit kat; 90 calories
total: 320 calories.

That pizza killed me. i would have gotten a lower if i didn't get tempted today, the pizza was right in front of me. and it was free. so why not? its only one slice right. right. lol you thought i would have said wrong. but no it was only a slice. my friend then offered me a kit kat and i only had one finger of it but i couldn't find the approx calorie for one finger so i counted it as a normal two fingered kit kat.
so my calorie intake today is 500 calories or lower. i was thinking 400 but it would be impossible for me for today.

can i be a bitch?
OK so theres this girl in my year and she's the prettiest girl in our year and all the boys fancy her. ALL. so basically a couple of these guys were in my English class and they sit behind me and every time something happened one of them would just. urghh say something so cocky and annoying. you couldn't tell him to shut up because he'll just say something else utterly annoying. now i might be wrong but i think that white boys prefer white girls, and no its not racist, but the fact that me and my friend are black and he's only ever been horrible to black girls really does my heading! he's not a racist i know for sure he isn't but its all about preference right? i mean i know that there are a couple of white boys who would date a black girl but this is teenage years we're talking about. vain slags and shallow boys and bullies, geeks etc. i just wish we lived in an equal world. equal school. where... i dunno but i just wished things weren't like that. maybe these guys have a bad view on black girls or something like that but yeah, its not like we're not pretty. it just annoys me really.


so i might have a sandwich later on with Philadelphia cheese. YUM! brown bread used of course. i hate how these diet pills give you bad breath because your constantly dehydrated with them so you have to drink water and that stops you eating. hate the feeling.
but I'm not going to be miserable as i have had a great day today. me and my friend got back at that boy anyway because we put Vaseline all over his uniform blazer without him noticing. haha that'll teach the TWAT.
ahh lifee... so many ups, so many downs and so many inbetweens. but a smile can make it better :) so smile...... NOW. go on, exercise those muscles on your face and smile or grin. just do it. you'll feel much better. take a deep breath in your nose and out your mouth and smile. ..................
that's it. now you're slightly better. i hope :)
here's some thinspo to make smile again :D



Stay strong xx

No comments:

Post a Comment