ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Thursday 10 March 2011

Forced.

Sorry i was forced to eat today :( don't ask why but i was. i was doing so well.

i counted my calories and I'm at 793 calories. its not bad but I'm a bit upset that i didn't stick to my plan of eating at half seven.
ahh well its still a low number.

I don't really have much to say today but its my dad's birthdayy!!!!! whooo! hes 45 now, whats sad is that he doesn't live with us since my parents split up. But I'm happy that today is his birthday and I'm giving him a gift :D

I also received my Chemistry exam results today ( quarter of my final GCSE) and it was a Foundation paper which means that i couldn't get higher than a C and i got a D which I'm really proud of because i was predicted and E SO yeah I'm proud :) But i need to really revise Maths and Science these days really really hard because its time i get over my hate for my teachers and just work hard, its the revision which does my head in because if i don't get it first time round i will still not get it second time round. so tonight i will watch my Maths watch CD and use BBC SCHOOLS to revise. hopefully i will learn something new today. wish me luck guys, i really wanna be good at those to subjects especially maths because its really important, its not really for my future since i want to be a copywriter but i might change my mind later on in life, but i am at an advantage since i am bi-lingual because i speak french, so my french GCSE will put me at an advantage :)

Enough about school. stay strong and you will be thin soon, really soon. just dream of that gap between your thighs. i really want it and i will get it. food will not take over my life.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment