ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Thursday 3 March 2011

My life is full of... stuff.

i took my diet pill late today so i ended being so hungry i had breakfast. i miss those days when i couldn't eat breakfast because i just found eating in the morning makes me feel unwell.
for brekkie i had white bread with Philadelphia soft cheese
and then at school at lunch i had a cheese panini
i feel super hungry you cannot believe it, i wish i took my pill earlier.
i think i might binge. i mean i really want that pasta with may but i cannot deal with my disappointment later.
in total i had 371 calories and if i have my pasta with mayo it'll be around 400 cals or lower, meaning a total of 700 and something. hmm its not that bad i guess, and it will be my last meal of t'day.
but i was hoping for 500 cals or lower. urghhh why cant all foods just have 1 calorie!

on Saturday i have a party that I'm going to cause of my mums business plan whatever. and there will be a lot of people and a lot of food. so i possible can;t avoid overeating. but I'm happy because I've gone three days with eating lower than 900 cals and i feel good casue i'm thinning. ummm what should i do.
i do not purge. i tried once and it worked but its an awful feeling. yuck. so i could maybe eat super low tommorow and then eating shitty fatty food on Saturday and then do my first ever fast on Sunday. that is if my mum decides that we go straight home after church. omg my first fast i hope i have willpower.

I'm also hoping on stealing a book from my school library, that should take my mind of off eating. hopefully. and the diet pill works wonders! apart from the dehydration and bad breath.
this was oh so long.
stay strong ladies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment