ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Thursday 17 March 2011

I'm sorry but i do have good news!

for not posting in a while, i just didn't wanna tell you guys how bad I've been doing :(
reaaaly bad. today's going good, I'm on 681 and that was gonna be my final total, til my mum dropped a bombshell- she's taking us (me and my sisters) to McDonald's in about 20 mins. and i cannot just sit there and not eat. great. i calculated how many calories my final would be if i go to mcds and its ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIVE!!! unbelievable.

i do have good news however, I'm losing weight, even though I've done so shit these days i guess my weird eating habits are actually working. i know this because my school trousers are starting to slightly slip down. wohoo! i don't really notice it when i look at my legs but i see it when i wear the trousers, before they fitted me perfectly, now their to big. i want ALL my clothes to be too big, especially my jeggings, they make my legs look so fat i hate wearing them, but sooner or later my legs will look like thin silky poles in them, and i cannot wait.

so i guess today will turn out to be a major binge, but i will make up for it tomorrow by just eating a sandwich for lunch and some cucumber for dinner.

ciao ladies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment