ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Update (read last post first)

Heyyaaaa, ok so i just had my last meal. i'm in a sticky situation because i just had 2 spoons of creme brulee but i'm not going to count that. its only two spoons and even if i do count it, it will not affect my total calorie amount too much. but i did have;

2 slices of edam cheese; 66 cals

so heres the TOTAL TOTAL of everything i ate today-

301 calories. 301. 301... wow. i did so well
one oreo, 2 spoons of creme brulee, 2 slices of cheese. weirdly enough i feel full. its really strange, i mean the first day i started the diet pills it really didn't work as much as i wanted it to. i was hungry. today i'm hardly hungry. i mean. hey world. I'M FULL after eating just that...less. wow. the thing about these pills is that they make you hella thirsty, being thirsty means i drink water, drinking water means that my body feels full?
whatever it is i'm happy. I'm thinning. i'm not the depressing ana. I'm actually quite a happy person who is just not happy inside the fat in their body. i mean... i might have an EDNO i dunno. because its not like i want to be anorexic, its deadly. it kills. this was a kick in the backside for me, my destination is quick thinness. but when i'm thin enough i will work to keep it that way and start being healthy again. hopefully or i might just continue this diet of mine every now and again. urghh its too complicated! we'll just keep it simple shall we?
me want thin, once me gets thin, me wants healthy but still thin :D

Sorry i went on a bit but i just wanted to make that clear for you all :)
thanks for reading. stay strong xx

ps i know that no one wants to be anorexic, ana just reels you in i know. maybe ana is reeling me in. but i will be strong and be halfway reeled in and reel back out again. thats the best way forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment