ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Friday 11 March 2011

I've like done like, sooo well today like.

wohoo i managed 570 calories so far today, it was that apple crumble at school that killed me, and a sandwich which has 430 calories in, 430!!! anyway I'll burn some of that off tonight playing on the wii and doing some cardio from my Natalie cassidy DVD. and if i get hungry I'll eat some boiled celery sticks which only have 6 calories in an 8 inch stalk.

so i went on a site yesterday for some tips and tricks and i wrote down the ones that i can use since most of them were quite. hmm not for me whilst the others were for people who lived alone. you might know these already but I'll share them with you:

1, When you get a craving, count to 100 really slowly, and it might pass.
2, Eat breakfast and lunch or just breakfast, never eat dinner cause if you eat dinner
 3, you don't give your body enough time to burn off the calories.
4, Eat lots of celery ~ a negative cal food too
5, Do 50 sit ups every morning ~ it will raise your metabolism and make you more motivated to do things throughout the day.
6, Drink one glass of water every hour
7, Let yourself binge once a week. and ONLY ONCE.
8,Once a week treat yourself. take a bubble bath..listen to relaxing music, get a massage,
 give yourself a manicure, a facial..etc. anything to pamper yourself...to relax.
9, Stay cold.

hope you can use these.

i think i might plan my day so here goes:
read , watch hollyoaks, revise, revise, exercise, and watch TV.
hopefully all this will take my mind of off eating.

xoxo stay strong
ps thank you all my new followers!! i follow all who follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment