ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Join me ladies!

I've been doing badly lately so i set up a plan for myself. i will only eat 2 meals a day. a sandwhich or pizza at lunch and then potato salad for dinner, small servings only. JOIN ME LADIES.
something strange happened though, we're doing this work on healthy eating and one of the sections was undereating and we had to write down all the long term effects of undereating and anorexia. it was scary. again i'm not anorexic, but i am undereating. hopefully i will lose weight quick and keep it off the healthy way. i don't wanna die.

school was a bore, my best friedn was off today and i'm not really as close to my other 2 friends that much so it was really boring.

anywhoo i'm trying to avoid carbs and failing since carbs is all i ever eat at school and at home, some of you know my fave food is pasta, rice, sandwiches and more carbs. i need to cut them out completely. but it will take time, but i'll let you know about my program on this new plan and hopefully i stick to it. my birthday on friday, YESSS but theres gonna be alcohol and loadsa snacks. but i will make up for it.

bye bye girls! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I can relate to so much of this! I'm a student myself and there is so much junk food at school that is served that it's so unfortunate. I think 2 meals will work out great but I think Breakfast and Dinner are better choices, and don't forget that the more you exercise you get the better your results will be. Just curious, what are your weight goals?

    xox Dina

    ReplyDelete