ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Dear Lent, i hope you are grateful for the calories i shall give you. Love Shareece

I'm not even going to talk/think about how i did today -_- sorry I'm not good enough guys. i really am.

So i love this Lent challenge and its sorta an inspiration for me to stop eating. so I'm giving up food for lent. for 40 days!!!! now now, not food altogether. but i will only eat after Hollyoaks, basically 7.30pm. and it'll be first and last meal of the day. I'm starting this tomorrow. I'm going to literally stare at my thinspo on my phone at school tomorrow if i feel hungry. the only i can eat i grapes during the day and liquids will be water and water with lemon juice for flavour.
You guys can join in too of you want! its a challenge for me and it inspires me so i hope it inspires you too. even if you're a non-believer its still a great thing to do!

stay strong xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment