ShareeceWantsThin

ShareeceWantsThin

Sunday 6 March 2011

Well...

sorry i haven't been posting, too much happened over the weekend and i binged. alot! even though i was looking forward to weighing myself, i simply can't.

so my mum's party went pretty well and i went to a youth place and managed to meet this boy, my friends brother who I've only just met, since i was at a sleepover i told my friends and he said that he thought i was fit and i even have his number, but he's a year younger than me, if it was ice versa i wouldn't mind. but yeah it doesn't matter. the thing is that i don't have a good experience with boys, a lot of boys like me not to sound vain but i just dunno what to do. we've been texting alot, until i just ran outta cred and out about 3 unhappy faces and all he could say was oh okay its alright. hmmmm....
its going to be very awkward at the youth thing next week, very. i don't know if I'll be able to talk to him. but i need credit. BADLY. maybe I'm falling too hard for someone whom i don't even know, i am very known for falling too hard to boys. urghh. i might be able to persuade my dad to buy me credit. hopefully.
but enough about him.
the youth thing is next week Saturday, and by then i have to be very thin. so all this week IBM planning to only eat either lunch at school or dinner at home, it depends and then have water for the rest of the day, that will make me lose a lot by then. I'm feeling very paranoid around boys i like because of my fat and huge gap in the side of my teeth. ew its so big and gross i might need braces to fix that.

anywhooo this has been quite long. hope you've had a great weekend and i shall post again tomorrow.
bye bye hunnypie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment